Alaska Drug and Alcohol Recovery Treatment Center
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 45 co-occurring residential treatment beds.
- 32 co-occurring outpatient treatment beds.
- Medically assisted treatment (MAT) including suboxone and naltrexone as appropriate.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions.
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA.
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health.
For family members and friends of those who are addicted to drugs and alcohol, we invite you to learn more about addiction recovery so that you can best support the recovery of your loved one. You may also need some new techniques for the challenges of being involved with someone who depends on alcohol and drugs.
To learn more about our approach to addiction recovery, as well as how we have helped men and women in Alaska, contact us to speak with one of our experienced counselors.