Cocaine Rehab in Alaska
Free by the Sea is a comprehensive cocaine rehabilitation center in Ocean Park, WA dedicated to the recovery of cocaine addiction. We offer methods to live a healthy, successful life while avoiding relapse. If you or a loved one reside in Alaska and are ready to seek help, Free by the Sea may be right for you.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Are the Effects of Cocaine?
There are strong negative effects from cocaine abuse and addiction. The heart, brain, and emotions all take a hit when cocaine is used. The longer an individual uses cocaine, the more severe the effects become. If you or a loved one are suffering from the effects of cocaine use, contact Free by the Sea for help.
What Is Cocaine Rehab?
Rehab for cocaine users is a medical, therapeutic treatment that works with the individual to stop abusing cocaine, while providing emotional and physical stability. Cocaine cravings are difficult to handle and overcome, which is why Free by the Sea uses care and evidence-based treatment options that will help you begin the road to recovery. During the initial stay, an individual receives constant therapeutic treatment which continues after they have gone home.
What Is Cocaine Abuse?
Individuals who abuse cocaine suffer from destructive patterns resulting in negative consequences that impact the user’s life. Problems at work or school and relationship issues are negative repercussions to cocaine abuse. Dependency on cocaine grows when treatment is not pursued, leaving the individual spiraling out of control.
What Are the Signs of Cocaine Abuse?
Warning signs of cocaine abuse include:
- Missing deadlines, events, and important dates
- Isolating oneself from family and friends
- Mysterious weight loss
- Unknown increase in energy
- Legal problems due to cocaine abuse
- Loss of appetite
- Poor performance at work or school
- Declining performance at work or school
- Neglecting responsibilities at work, school, and home
- Increased relationship problems
- Impulsive and risky behavior, such as drunk driving or promiscuity
- Lying about cocaine abuse
- Continued abuse of cocaine despite negative repercussions
What Is Cocaine Abuse Treatment?
Free by the Sea offers residential treatment for those seeking help with their cocaine addiction. Co-occurring treatment consists of substance abuse and mental health therapy (group and individual), coping skills, stress management, education, life skills, and relapse prevention.
What Is Cocaine Dependency?
Cocaine dependency is a devastating disease that takes complete control of the user’s life. Cocaine addiction and dependency cannot be controlled with self-control or willpower. Addicts must seek professional help to successfully cope and beat cocaine abuse. Four major symptoms of cocaine dependency are as follows:
- Loss of Control: Not being able to stop cocaine use
- Cravings: A strong obsession to use cocaine
- Tolerance: Increasing the amount of cocaine to achieve desired effects
- Physical Dependency: Inability to function without cocaine or
Cocaine abuse and dependency can affect anyone, regardless of their gender, age, race, religion, or socioeconomic class.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
If left untreated, individuals will suffer and spiral out of control. If you or someone you love is struggling with a cocaine addiction, seek help from Free by the Sea. Call us to set up treatment or to find out more information about cocaine rehab.
Contact Free by the Sea
Free by the Sea offers support through different treatment approaches. If you live around the state of Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau, contact us today. Now is the time to change the course of your life.