Psychiatric Services in Alaska
Dealing with substance abuse and mental health issues simultaneously can be difficult and discouraging without professional medical help. Free by the Sea offers comprehensive rehabilitation services to assist individuals battling abuse and mental disorder. Located in Ocean Park, WA, we provide psychiatric services to those in Alaska seeking treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Are Psychiatric Services?
When an individual seeks treatment for alcohol or substance abuse, psychiatric services are used to assess the person’s physical, emotional, and mental health. Upon entering treatment, a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation is performed to discover the root causes of the person’s addiction. The psychiatric evaluation is referenced when designing a treatment plan that best fits the needs and issues of the individual.
What Is the Importance of Psychiatric Services?
Oftentimes, individuals experiencing mental health issues use drugs or alcohol to self-medicate. By combining treatment of both addiction and mental health issues, an individual has a greater chance of success and recovery. Psychiatric services allow medical staff to work together to treat every aspect of the individual’s addiction and mental disorder. Free by the Sea takes a holistic approach to treatment by focusing on the person as a whole rather than just the addiction.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
There are many reasons for entering treatment, but ending the cycle of addition and restoring balance in your life might be the best one. If you are tired of the negative repercussions of your addiction or those of a loved one, call Free by the Sea. By treating the individual in every aspect, including physical, mental, and emotional, real healing can be achieved. Contact us to find out more about our comprehensive rehabilitation center in Ocean Park, WA and what your options are for treatment.
Contact Free by the Sea
We offer treatment and psychiatric services to individuals battling addiction all across Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau. Free by the Sea wants to assist individuals by designing personalized treatment plans that will conquer the addiction while providing help for mental issues impacting the addiction. Services are available for men and women of any age. Contact us today and let us help you succeed in beating your addiction.