Cocaine/Crack Cocaine Detox in Alaska
Cocaine is a frighteningly addictive drug, and just one use can cause the user to experience withdrawal symptoms. Continued use has become progressively more commonplace in the past few decades, with its detoxification routine being one of the toughest to complete successfully. But with the proper help and support, detoxification and rehabilitation are possible.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Juneau and Anchorage.
We have exceptional working relationships with outside detox facilities across Alaska and can help you find the right facility for detox. Located in Ocean Park, WA, Free by the Sea can assist you with detox placement if you or a loved one needs detoxification prior to entering our addiction treatment program.
What Is Cocaine/Crack Cocaine Addition?
Individuals who use cocaine or crack cocaine frequently to attain a high are likely to develop an addiction. Repeated use of the drug builds up a tolerance, requiring the user constantly up the dosage to experience the initial effect. Addiction is the need and craving for cocaine or crack cocaine regardless of the negative consequences of using.
What Are the Health Risks Associated with Cocaine/Crack Cocaine Addiction?
Addiction to cocaine and crack cocaine has several health risks, such as:
- Nausea, vomiting, and dizziness
- Persistent headaches
- Respiratory tract infections
- Irregular heartbeat and palpitations
- Increased paranoia
- Delusions and hallucinations
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Extreme sweating and dehydration
- Stroke and heart attack
- Sexual dysfunction
What Are the Symptoms of Cocaine/Crack Cocaine Withdrawal?
Cocaine withdrawal symptoms usually last a week, but if the individual has used for a long time, the symptoms can last longer. Common withdrawal symptoms include:
- Powerful cravings for the drug of choice
- Heightened agitation
- Panic attacks and increased anxiety
- Lack of pleasure (anhedonia)
- Appetite rebound
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Upon completing the detoxification process, individuals may need help rebuilding a healthy life. Free by the Sea has several programs dedicated to strengthening a person’s commitment to recovery, starting with pinpointing the reasons for the initial drug use. To find out more information on how we can help with your recovery, contact us.
Contact Free by the Sea
Providing rehabilitation services to individuals across Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau, Free by the Sea is ready to assist you in starting over. Our programs are designed to aid in maintaining a drug-free lifestyle. Contact us today to learn more about our rehabilitation treatment options.