Addiction Resources in Alaska
Substance abuse doesn’t just cause damage to the individual with the problem; it also harms and devastates family and friends. Knowing where to turn to get the help you or a loved one needs can be overwhelming, but with the help of Free by the Sea, individuals in Alaska and other nearby areas can overcome their substance abuse and addiction. Our facilities, located in Ocean Park, WA, offer comprehensive services to treat the addiction and underlying causes.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
At Free by the Sea, we offer our residents personalized treatments designed to help them attain sobriety, stay sober, and enjoy their addiction-free lives. Our treatment staff includes experienced doctors, mental health professionals and caring addiction counselors, as well as comprehensive treatments designed to address the patient’s individual physical, emotional, and psychological needs.
What Resources Are Available for Alcoholism?
Those suffering from alcoholism, addiction, and dependency need to break the cycle of their alcoholism. Sometimes the problem isn’t recognized, but there is hope. Free by the Sea offers family and group counseling to assist with sobriety. Counseling services cover a variety of topics, including:
- The difference between alcohol abuse and alcohol addiction
- The withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism
- In-depth information about alcohol addiction
- Recognizing the signs of alcoholism
What Drug Addiction Resources Are Available?
Drug abuse and drug addiction cause harm to an individual physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. Free by the Sea provides resources to individuals and their loved ones to begin the healing process from addiction and abuse. We offer different family and group counseling sessions, which cover:
- Understanding chemical dependency
- Learning the signs of drug abuse
- Recognizing the signs of drug addiction
- The difference between drug abuse and drug addiction
- Learning about the different types of drug abuse
- Learning about the different types of drug addiction
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Substance abuse, whether it’s alcohol or drugs, is devastating for the individual and their family. The longer a person puts off treatment, they will experience more negative consequences and prevent true happiness later in life. Contact us today and find out how Free by the Sea can help you or a loved one.
Contact Free by the Sea
Stop the devastating effects of substance abuse on your life and the lives of your loved ones. Free by the Sea offers customized treatment programs and resources to empower you and help you fight your addiction. Contact us today to speak with a counselor.