Detox Placement in Alaska
Detox is the method of eradicating addictive substances consumed by a person from their body. Detox is often the first step in the recovery process to allow the body time to eliminate alcohol and drugs from the system. Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, offers a detox placement program to men and women in Alaska with an addiction problem.
Helping residents throughout Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
If you think you could benefit from a short-term detox treatment program, then call us today. Although we do not offer detox services, we will help you find the program that is best for you, and even assist in coordinating your admission. Once the detox process is complete, we welcome you to continue your treatment and recovery process at our facility.
What Is Detox Placement?
Detox placement is dependent on the choice of drug prior to treatment at Free by the Sea. Due to medical reasons, some clients might be required to go through detox before entering our drug addiction treatment program. Free by the Sea has professional connections with outside detox facilities across Alaska. We will help you or your loved with detox placement if it is required before joining our program.
We provide placement services for:
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Detox is a scary process when it comes to recovery, but Free by the Sea ensures safe placement for each client so that they can receive the care and support they need to fight their addiction. We offer detox placement for those living across Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau. Our detox placement is medically supported to aid you in ridding your body of alcohol and drugs. To learn more about our detox placement, call us today.
Contact Free by the Sea
If you are ready to face your addiction and go through the detox process, contact us. We can provide you with information about our detox placement program or connect you with a qualified detox facility prior to beginning treatment at Free by the Sea. We are a nationally recognized treatment center specializing in dual-diagnosis, personalized addiction treatment programs, effective rehabilitation, and licensed treatment options. If you or loved one are in Alaska, Free by the Sea is waiting for your call. Men and women of all ages qualify for our detox placement. Contact us today and start your journey to recovery.