Synthetic Drug Rehab in Alaska
Synthetic drugs, such as bath salts, spice, K2, and ecstasy/Molly, are regularly used, damaging relationships, careers, and lives. Free by the Sea offers rehabilitation in Ocean Park, WA for those in Alaska with synthetic drug addiction. Those using and suffering from synthetic drugs will find dedicated staff to assist them in breaking free from their destructive path to find sobriety.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Juneau and Anchorage.
What Is Synthetic Drug Abuse?
According to research, synthetic drug abuse and dependence are strongly linked, but abuse doesn’t always lead to addiction. However, synthetic drugs are highly addictive by design and developing an addiction to synthetic drugs is extremely hard to avoid. Individuals who use synthetic drugs resulting in negative consequences exhibit strong signs of drug abuse. Not every individual’s drug abuse is the same and depends on the amount of time and the severity of the consequences linked to the drug use. Not everyone experiences the same repercussions, and for some, the effects are not immediate. However, continued abuse of synthetic drugs will bring negative consequences in time and they will worsen the more you use.
What Are the Signs of Synthetic Drug Abuse?
Noticeable signs of synthetic drug abuse include:
- Violent behavior
- Delusional and paranoid
- Increased anxiety
- Unpredictable, risky behavior followed by aggressiveness
- Desire to harm others
- Suicidal propensities
What Is Synthetic Drug Addiction?
Battling an addiction to synthetic drugs requires help from supportive and professional people. Easily obtained synthetic drugs are extremely addictive and very dangerous. If you are concerned that you or a loved one has an addiction to synthetic drugs, Free by the Sea can help. Take control of synthetic drug abuse and addiction in your life by seeking help.
Seek help if you or a loved one exhibit any of these signs of synthetic drug abuse:
- Strong cravings for synthetic drugs during the day
- Increased tolerance to a synthetic drug
- Withdrawal symptoms are shown when not on synthetic drugs
- Voluntary isolation from others
What Is Synthetic Drug Abuse Rehab?
Free by the Sea offers different options for synthetic drug rehab that are customized for each individual’s needs. A personalized treatment plan is developed for finding the underlying causes of the drug use and fighting the addiction. Free by the Sea combines substance abuse and mental health therapy (group and individual), coping skills, stress management, education, and life skills to strengthen the individual’s recovery and to prevent relapse.
What Are the Risk Factors for Synthetic Drug Dependency?
The following risk factors can increase an individual’s chances of developing a synthetic drug addiction:
- Those with severe depression
- Individual history or family history of drug addiction or abuse
- Strong antisocial tendencies
- Other drug addictions
- Isolating oneself from family and friends
What Are the Symptoms of Synthetic Drug Withdrawal?
Common symptoms of synthetic drug withdrawal include:
- Body aches and pains
- Persistent headaches
- Craving the drug of choice
- Increased anxiety, restlessness, or irritability
- Chills and sweating
If you or a loved one exhibit the above symptoms, it’s likely an addiction or dependency to synthetic drugs. Contact Free by the Sea to start the healing process and live a life free of synthetic drugs.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Deciding to end the cycle of addiction can be hard, but with the help and support of Free by the Sea, rehabilitation is possible. Contact us for more information and to schedule treatment.
Contact Free by the Sea
Free by the Sea offers services to men, women, and teens throughout Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau. Take back your life and kick your addiction to the curb. Our professional and compassionate staff will help you find peace and a healthy life through personalized synthetic drug treatment. Contact us and begin the healing process.