Crystal Meth Rehab in Alaska
Crystal meth addiction is growing fast in the United States, crippling individuals and families in the process. Our crystal meth rehabilitation center focuses on providing the best and most supportive care possible for those in Alaska suffering from crystal meth addiction. Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, is ready to help you with your recovery and wants to see you succeed.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Is a Crystal Meth Addiction?
Every individual’s addiction is different, and no one has the same journey from abuse to addiction with crystal meth. A common sign that an individual has an addiction to crystal meth is their constant need for the drug. Regardless of their health, their family, or their job, their main priority is to obtain crystal meth and reach their high.
What Are the Signs of Crystal Meth Abuse?
Not every crystal meth addict displays the same signs, but the most common signs include:
- Inability to have stable relationships
- Insomnia and paranoia
- Signs of malnutrition, such as balding and rotting teeth
- Discolored and cracked skin
- Sores on the skin
- Unusual hyperactivity
- Denying meth use
- Legal issues related to meth use
- Declining performance at work or school
- Neglecting responsibilities at home, work, or school
What Is Crystal Meth Dependency?
Dependency on crystal meth refers to an individual’s focus on finding and using meth, regardless of the cost or negative repercussions. The four steps of meth use are:
- Cravings: An obsessive desire to use meth
- Control Loss: An inability to control one’s need
- Tolerance: To achieve the same effect, the individual must use more each time
- Physical Dependence: The need for crystal meth to function
What Are the Risk Factors for Crystal Meth Addiction?
There is no way to know who will become addicted to crystal meth, but there are a few risk factors that can increase an individual’s chances of becoming addicted:
- Abuse of other drugs, alcohol, or tobacco
- Mental health issues
- Problems with low self-esteem
- Physical, emotional, or sexual abuse history
- History of drug abuse within the family
What Is the Treatment for Crystal Meth Addiction?
The road to recovery begins with detox and expelling the body of the harmful and damaging substance responsible for your addiction. The withdrawal process can be very difficult and requires help from caring medical professionals. Once detox is complete, the individual will seek residential treatment to discover and address the root of the crystal meth addiction. Maintaining recovery is essential upon leaving the facility, which is why Free by the Sea stays in contact to help you succeed with your recovery.
NOTE: Free by the Sea does not provide crystal meth detox services, but we do offer a detox placement program. If you think you could benefit from a short-term detox treatment program, then call us today. We will help you find the program that is best for you, and even assist in coordinating your admission. Once the detox process is complete, we welcome you to continue your treatment and recovery process at our facility.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Crystal meth is a highly addictive and harmful drug that affects not only you, but also your loved ones. Free by the Sea is here to help you take control of your addiction and your life. Take the next step and contact us.
Contact Free by the Sea
Free by the Sea is a nationally recognized rehabilitation facility aiding individuals in conquering their addictions and finding new meaning to life. Contact us to find out more about our crystal meth treatment program.