Drug Detox in Alaska
The first step towards recovery for any addiction is detoxification. Through specialized, medical care, individuals are able to eradicate the dangerous and addicting substance from their body. Located in Ocean Park, WA, Free by the Sea is here to aid in your recovery once detox is complete, and we can help with detox placement if you are just now seeking help.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
Free by the Sea can assist you with detox placement if you or a loved one needs detoxification prior to entering our addiction treatment program. We have exceptional working relationships with outside detox facilities across Alaska and can help you find the right facility for detox.
What Detox Placement Is Available?
How Does Drug Detox Work?
The detoxification process requires support and monitoring from medical professionals. Individuals are evaluated continuously so that symptoms can be managed effectively and safely. At any point in time during the detox process, doctors are able to answer your questions, assist you with pain management, and provide medication to help you succeed with recovery.
How Is Withdrawal Managed?
An important part of the recovery process is the management of physical pain through prescribed medication. The most common medicine prescribed is buprenorphine. There are other medications to help cope with the physical pain and side effects of withdrawal. Constant monitoring is necessary throughout the process to ensure individuals get the proper dosage. After finding the right dosage, the addict is slowly weaned off the prescribed medication until nothing is in their body.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
If you are ready to take back control of your life, call Free by the Sea. We can help you find the right detox facility and begin the process of recovery.
Contact Free by the Sea
Drug detoxification can be intimidating and hard to handle on your own. Free by the Sea is here to help place you in the best detox program for your needs. Contact us to find out more information on our detox placement program and start the healing process today.