Codependency Treatment in Alaska
Codependency is often associated with substance abuse and addiction. Located in Ocean Park, WA, Free by the Sea offers rehabilitation for individuals suffering from substance addiction and codependency. We are nationally recognized and specialize in the treatment of dual diagnosis/co-occurring disorders, so that those seeking treatment can get the best care possible.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Is Codependency?
Codependency occurs when someone exhibits signs of an emotional, behavioral, and psychological disorder resulting in the inability to identify their own identity separate from the person they are codependent with. The idea of codependency is fairly new and was only identified about a decade ago.
Those with codependent issues typically make up excuses to justify their loved one’s addiction and the behavior resulting from the addiction. Codependency doesn’t just affect the addicted individual, but can also harm loved ones and friends. Successful treatment of addiction requires that both the addiction and the codependency are treated simultaneously. Relapse is common for those who only address one side of the problem.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Take control of your life by addressing the addiction and the codependency that comes with it. Without treating both, an individual and their loved ones face more stress and emotional pain. If you think you or a loved one has a problem with addiction, contact us to speak with a Free by the Sea counselor.
Contact Free by the Sea
We provide rehabilitation services for individuals struggling with addiction problems across Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau. By factoring in the numerous elements of the individual’s life, stress, drug of choice, and behavior, Free by the Sea can provide the best personalized treatment plan to assist with recovery. We are able to handle the side effects of the substance abuse and tackle the underlying issues driving the addiction. Contact us today and take the first step in your recovery journey.