Alcohol Rehab in Alaska
Individuals battling addiction to alcohol can find answers at Free by the Sea. We offer treatment programs for those suffering from alcoholism at our rehabilitation and recovery facility in Ocean Park, WA. Individuals, regardless of gender or age, who are living in Alaska and dealing with alcohol addiction will find the best compassionate care and support at Free by the Sea.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Juneau and Anchorage.
Most people are able to drink without having alcohol negatively impact their lives, but there are some who cannot control themselves or their actions when under the influence. There are a few red flags that point toward an alcohol problem, such as drinking to cope, blaming problems or others for why they drink, guilt and shame for one’s drinking behavior, and hiding their drinking or their actions while under the influence.
Alcoholism affects relationships, careers, and personal growth. If you notice the warning signs of alcohol abuse or addiction from yourself or a loved one, call Free by the Sea immediately. We approach each individual’s addiction compassionately for both men and women residing in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Is Alcohol Rehab?
Our approach to alcohol rehab eliminates all connections of alcohol dependence so the individual can live a happier, healthier life. We treat the underlying causes driving the addiction and help the client work to overcome the physical and psychological effects of alcoholism. We treat the addiction in two phases:
- Therapy: Discovering and addressing the psychological factors of the addiction
- Aftercare: Helping correct the social viewpoint while maintaining sobriety
NOTE: Free by the Sea does not provide alcohol detox services, but we do offer a detox placement program. If you think you could benefit from a short-term detox treatment program, then call us today. We will help you find the program that is best for you, and even assist in coordinating your admission. Once the detox process is complete, we welcome you to continue your treatment and recovery process at our facility.
Why Seek Alcohol Rehabilitation?
If left untreated, alcoholism can lead to several devastating health issues, such as gastrointestinal disorders, insufficient blood cell production, high blood pressure, cirrhosis of the liver, and cardiac disease. Alcohol addiction and the health problems directly related to it do not disappear on their own. Rehabilitation is necessary to fight the addiction and pursue a healthy lifestyle. We offer treatment in a nonjudgmental and caring atmosphere. Free by the Sea provides a refuge for those suffering so they can successfully fight and conquer their disease.
What Is Alcohol Abuse?
When alcohol use affects a person’s daily life and responsibilities, negative consequences are the result. Those abusing alcohol might have more family arguments, have issues at work resulting job loss, or exhibit increased tardiness or absences. Abusing alcohol doesn’t necessarily mean the individual is an alcoholic, but the abuse points towards behavior that will lead to alcoholism if not treated.
What Signs Are Present when Abusing Alcohol?
Warning signs of alcohol abuse include:
- Difficulty maintaining healthy relationships
- Neglecting responsibilities at work, school, or home
- Legal trouble related to alcohol use
- Memory loss or blackouts due to alcohol consumption
- Poor performance at work or school
- Drinking to cope with stress and everyday life
- Isolating oneself from family and friends
- Lying and hiding alcohol use
- Failing to meet deadlines and dates
- Exhibiting risky behavior, such as promiscuity or drunk driving
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Don’t put off seeking treatment for alcohol abuse or addiction. Call Free by the Sea today to schedule treatment or find answers. Don’t let the destructive cycle of addiction destroy your life or the lives of your loved ones. Contact us today.
Contact Free by the Sea
Located in Ocean Park, WA, Free by the Sea provides the tools individuals need to conquer their addiction to alcohol. Our focus is to heal both the mind and body of the individual and the people surrounding them. Free by the Sea provides professional and confidential services for those in Alaska taking a step towards rehabilitation. Contact us today.