Medically Managed Services in Alaska
Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, offers medically managed services for individuals in Alaska seeking rehabilitation for alcohol and drug addictions. Our supportive staff and physicians help residents throughout Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau, as they go through the treatment process. We are a nationally recognized rehabilitation treatment center specializing in dual diagnosis/co-occurring treatment and addiction recovery.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Are Medically Managed Services?
Individuals dealing with substance abuse problems or mental health issues are able to utilize the services of managed medication. Prescribed medication helps reduce the common side effects of withdrawal, such as insomnia, anxiety, and depression. If dual diagnosis/co-occurring treatment is necessary, additional medication can help treat the underlying conditions.
Why Use Medically Managed Services?
Not everyone experiences the same issues with their addiction, which means therapy isn’t always enough for a person to beat their addiction. Medication that is administered in a controlled environment can help a person deal with the different changes occurring during the treatment process. Physician-prescribed medication can relieve withdrawal symptoms so the individual can focus on other aspects of recovery besides their discomfort. Underlying medical problems are managed through medication when a dual diagnosis is given. When recovery is bearable, recovery is more achievable.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Take control of your addiction and mental health by seeking treatment at Free by the Sea. Our comprehensive approach includes medically managed services to help individuals deal with their underlying conditions and withdrawal symptoms in a healthy manner. Contact us to begin your new recovery journey.
Contact Free by the Sea
Find the answers and rehabilitation treatment you or your loved one needs by reaching out to the counselors of Free by the Sea. We can help individuals residing in Alaska through the recovery process and help you achieve the life you deserve. Contact us today to learn more about our medically managed services.