Intervention in Alaska
Accepting that we have no control over a loved one and their addiction is a challenging task, but you need to take action when you see your loved one struggling with alcohol or drug abuse. Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, offers intervention services to help motivate men and women in Alaska to seek treatment.
Helping residents throughout Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Is Intervention?
Professional intervention gives hope and confidence to your loved one so they can take a step towards recovery. Our intervention services are instrumental in helping clients recognize the necessary need for addiction treatment to end the constant cycle of drug and alcohol abuse.
Intervention starts with family members confronting their loved ones firmly, while also providing love and support to persuade them to get the help they need. Through shared experiences and special focus on the negative effects of the loved one’s addiction on the family members’ lives, a patient can reach understanding and accept their need for professional help.
If you agree with one or more of the following statements below, intervention might be a good option:
- You are overwhelmed with the chaos surrounding you caused by the addiction.
- You have no idea how to handle your loved one’s denial about their addiction.
- You need help uniting your family together to fight the addiction.
- Due to your own emotional involvement, a reasonable response isn’t fostered and you are confused.
- You are exasperated and angry at the adverse effects addiction has on your family.
- You often convince yourself the problem of addiction will resolve on its own.
- You are seeking quality information, treatment, and more options for the addiction.
- You feel lost and hopeless about the future and things improving in your life.
When your loved one is lost, intervention is key to showing them there is hope and that they can live a healthy and happy life. Free by the Sea has compassionate and licensed staff ready to assist your loved one in facing their addiction. We provide a nurturing atmosphere where they can begin to heal and recover from their addiction.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Those living with addiction need something to motivate them to find help, which is exactly what our intervention services do. Families are able to communicate through open and honest dialogue to express their concerns about their loved one’s addiction. With love and support, family members are able to show their loved one that there is hope. Don’t hesitate to call and seek help or find the answers to your questions. Call our addiction counselors today.
Contact Free by the Sea
Making the choice to help a loved one through intervention can be a difficult one. For more information, contact us and take a step towards showing support for your loved one with an addiction. Our facility is located in Ocean Park, WA, serving residents across Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau. Nationally recognized, Free by the Sea offers dual-diagnosis, personalized addiction treatments, professional treatment options, and successful rehabilitation for all ages and genders. Schedule an appointment today by contacting our office.