Support Groups in Alaska
Accepting help from a support group when recovering from an addiction is instrumental to successfully living a drug-free, healthy life. Free by the Sea is a comprehensive rehabilitation center in Ocean Park, WA committed to the health and well-being of addicts living across Alaska.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Are Support Groups?
Support groups are a resource for those recovering from addiction. They are able to interact socially with people who are experiencing the same challenges during the treatment and recovery process. Individuals are able to talk through their struggles and learn valuable skills to prevent relapse. Helpful services that are offered in a support group include:
- Classes for life skills
- Prevention relapse training
- Self-help support groups
- Medication management
- Aftercare programs
- Continued psychotherapy
How Do Support Groups Help Recovery?
Due to the difficult process of recovery, individuals require a comprehensive treatment plan in place to deal with co-occurring problems and the life changes that come with them. Support groups offer guidance and encouragement to deal with the transition to a new drug-free life. Relapse prevention is focused on in support groups by providing training and methods for how to deal with relapse following rehabilitation therapy.
Free by the Sea offers a wide variety of resources for those dealing with a dual diagnosis/co-occurring disorder. By providing comprehensive services with support, recovering addicts can more successfully complete the detoxification process, rehabilitation treatment program, and aftercare for recovery.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
Take advantage of the support groups offered by Free by the Sea so you can be victorious over your addiction. Treatment for an addiction can only be successful if an individual is willing to put the work in to prevent relapse. Contact Free by the Sea today and discover how we can help you with your addiction.
Contact Free by the Sea
If you or a loved one are facing the uphill battle of addiction, seek treatment from a professional rehabilitation facility, serving the residents of Alaska. Free by the Sea offers customized treatment programs and aftercare in Ocean Park, WA to assist an individual with recovery and prevent relapse. Call us today.