Addiction Treatment Programs in Alaska
Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, offers individuals four stages to their addiction treatment process. By choosing the best program for you or your loved one, successful recovery is possible. We are a comprehensive rehabilitation facility providing services to those across Alaska dealing with substance abuse and mental health issues.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Are the Four Stages of the Addiction Treatment Process?
Upon entering treatment, individuals are given options for which stage of the treatment program will best work for their needs. The options are:
What Is Residential Treatment for Addiction?
Individuals seek treatment while staying at our facility. Those with high-risk issues, such as a higher chance of relapse, are the best candidates for residential treatment.
What Is Transitional Care?
Transitional care offers continued support for those dealing with alcohol or drug abuse. This option is less structured and is offered for up to one year. Individuals live on campus during their transitional care.
What Are Family Education and Support Programs?
Free by the Sea offers a family program consisting of four days for the family to learn and understand their loved one’s addiction. The program is intensive but is beneficial for the successful recovery of the individual.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
By utilizing four different programs for addiction, you or your loved one will have more success during recovery. Contact Free by the Sea to learn more about the different treatment programs.
Contact Free by the Sea
Take back your freedom by fighting your addiction, which not only affects you but those around you. If you or someone you know needs help with substance abuse or addiction, contact us to speak to a counselor today. We serve men and women throughout Alaska, including the areas of Anchorage and Juneau.