Crack Cocaine Rehab in Alaska
Introduced to America in the 1980s, crack cocaine has destroyed countless lives and families. It is an extremely addictive form of cocaine, and quitting requires help from professionals and licensed medical staff. Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, offers crack cocaine rehab to residents in the Alaska area, including the cities of Anchorage and Juneau.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Is Crack Cocaine Abuse?
Crack cocaine abuse consists of individuals taking several hits one right after another to avoid crashing. The intense highs are short, lasting only ten minutes at a time. Abusers of crack cocaine will go to any length to support their drug habit, regardless of the negative consequences to their loved ones, their health, or their well-being. Kicking crack cocaine addiction requires serious medical help.
What Are the Signs of Crack Cocaine Abuse?
Common signs of crack cocaine abuse are:
- Paranoia and restlessness
- Premature aging
- Staying out late
- Increased irritability and anxiousness
- Extreme weight loss
- Outbursts of aggression
- Dilated pupils
- Incessantly wanting money
- Severe malnutrition
- Damaged lungs
- Heart attack
What Is Crack Abuse Treatment?
Successfully beating crack abuse and addiction requires a comprehensive rehabilitation program. Detox is the first step, and requires medical supervision for dealing with the symptoms of withdrawal. Once detox is complete, the next stage is a few weeks in residential rehabilitation to discover the underlying issues that drove the individual to addiction. During this time, recovering addicts are provided with a safe and structured environment for healing and working through their issues. They learn to manage their stress through different coping methods. The final step is outpatient treatment to aid in recovery and preventing relapse.
NOTE: Free by the Sea does not provide crack cocaine detox services, but we do offer a detox placement program. If you think you could benefit from a short-term detox treatment program, then call us today. We will help you find the program that is best for you, and even assist in coordinating your admission. Once the detox process is complete, we welcome you to continue your treatment and recovery process at our facility.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
The only option for kicking an addiction to crack cocaine is by seeking professional help. Free by the Sea offers compassionate staff to encourage your success while undergoing crack cocaine treatment. Contact us today and don’t put off healing any longer.
Contact Free by the Sea
Free by the Sea offers first-rate, comprehensive treatment for those suffering from crack cocaine addiction. Regardless of your age or gender, we are here to assist you with your recovery and achieve your potential in life. Contact us today.