Signs of Substance Use Disorder in Alaska
Those suffering from substance use disorder in Alaska are at risk of forming an addiction to the substance they are abusing. Seek treatment from a medical professional to get the disorder under control before it ruins your life and the life of those around you. Free by the Sea, located in Ocean Park, WA, is a comprehensive rehabilitation facility providing treatment for addiction and mental health issues. We offer customized treatment plans designed to meet the needs of the individual so they can achieve a substance-free life.
Proudly serving residents in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau.
What Is Substance Use Disorder?
Substance use disorder refers to individuals battling substance abuse and substance dependence. Substance use disorders are classified as mild, moderate, or severe depending on the level of severity. An individual’s severity level of the disorder is determined during the initial assessment before entering rehabilitation. Substance use disorders occur when the continuous use of drugs or alcohol causes functionally and clinically significant impairment, such as disability, health problems, or the inability to perform responsibilities in life. The signs of substance use disorder vary depending on the substance being used and the frequency of how often and how much the substance is taken.
What Are the Different Types of Substance Use Disorder?
Individuals can experience substance use disorder for several different substances. The most common include:
- Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)
- Tobacco Use Disorder
- Cannabis Use Disorder
- Stimulant Use Disorder
- Hallucinogen Use Disorder
- Opioid Use Disorder
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Why Wait? Call Us Today.
If you are concerned that you or a loved one might have issues with a substance use disorder, call Free by the Sea to speak with a counselor. We can provide you with answers and information that will help determine what is wrong. Contact us today.
Contact Free by the Sea
Take control of your substance use disorder by seeking treatment from licensed professionals who know how to improve your chances for a successful recovery. Free by the Sea offers those in Alaska, including Anchorage and Juneau, comprehensive treatment for addictions, abuse, dependencies, and underlying mental health issues. Contact us today and make a positive change in your life.